Information regarding clip art for dogs, both on CD and for digital download; wearable art on t-shirts and sweatshirts; note cards; Christmas cards; matted prints; magnets; window decals can be found here. Occasionally, there are featured specials. This page may help you navigate through options and decisions on the types of product and choices available.
All items are listed by breed. Use the navigation at the top of each page, locate the alphabetical group for your breed, then select your breed from the drop-down menu. Products are separated on each breed page by available options, and more specific information is listed with the product.
Why isn't your breed listed?
I may not have products available for your breed yet, but will add more breeds as time allows. If you have a particular interest, please use the contact page to let me know. I will add your request. Commissioned work (logos or portraits and illustrated standards or educational drawings) is always available for any breed and has priority over creating new products (the images which are marketed for clip art, wearables, prints, etc.), so new products may be slow to be added. If there are many requests for an item within a particular breed, it climbs higher on the list.
Clip Art on CD or by Digital Download Delivery
What is the difference between the clip art on CD and the clip art for digital download?
The clip art on CD features files in both .jpg and .tif format for additional flexibility. Images in .jpg format have a lighter file size, so are perfect when decorating for web use of printing at size or reduced. Images in .tif format have a heavier file size but can adapt better if you wish to enlarge the image. For printing on a conventional 8.5" x 11" sheet, most .jpg images will work as well as the .tif version. On some CDs, there are .gif files included for specific internet use. These are smaller files with transparent backgrounds that will show if opened in a program which displays that file type.
Clip art for digital download contains the same images as on the CD version, but eliminates the .tif format. In creating clip art that is easy for most to download, the .jpg format creates a smaller total file size. The size of the .jpg files are the same as what is contained on the clip art CD version. On some CDs, there are .gif files included for specific internet use. These are smaller files with transparent backgrounds that will show if opened in a program which displays that file type.
Are there advantages to either clip art version?
- Clip art on CD contains the extra .tif files, and is delivered by mail. There is a shipping charge. It can be helpful if you have data caps from your internet provider and want to avoid possible additional usage fees. There is a help page available for additional tips on loading the images from a CD.
- Clip art for digital download is available for immediate file delivery and there is no shipping charge. It can be helpful for foreign delivery where shipping cost is high. Please keep in mind that file size (which is displayed with each volume) may create additional data charges through your internet provider if you are subject to data caps. Digital download is also a good choice if you have a computer that does not have a CD/DVD drive, or a drive that is finicky.
If you live in a foreign country, you may be responsible for import tax or tariff on any product purchased outside of your country of residence.
What is the license on the clip art?
The clip art is licensed for personal use only. Details can be found on the page with each clip art version. Commercial use licenses are available for single images on an individual basis by contacting me. If you are marketing items with the image or images, you must have a commercial license to do so.
Note cards are 4.25" x 5.5" on heavy matte card stock. There are 4 cards & envelopes per package. Unless other stated, Christmas cards are the same dimensions, also including 4 cards & envelopes.
Matted prints are listed by the total exterior size of the matted print, not the size of the print, so you can plan for the size needed to fit your frame. Each matted print is contained in a heavy quality mat which is backed by mat board behind the print. It is enclosed in a sealed poly wrap for protection. The mats will fit conventional frame sizes.
- 5" x 7" mats contains 3.5" x 5.5" prints.
- 8" x 10" mats contains 5" x 7" prints.
- 11" x 14" mats contain 8" x 10" prints.
Removable window decals are subject to availability. The dimensions are listed with each available item. The etched glass look decal will show up on both dark tinted windows and windows without tint.
Wearables - T-shirts and Sweatshirts
Specifications are listed with each item.
- T-shirts are 100% cotton (or 99/1 if ash gray color).
- Sweatshirts are 50/50 cotton/poly.
- Unless otherwise noted, they are men's sizing.
- There is a size chart to help you find the correct fit.
- The design in on the front, unless otherwise noted.
- Most designs are approximately 8" x 10" in size.
- If you need children's sizes or a size greater than adult 2X, please contact me regarding availability.
- Washing machine: Inside out in warm or cold water.
- Dryer: Inside out, low heat recommended, or air dry.
- Do not iron directly on the design surface.
Where are the hand-painted shirts?
These hand-painted shirts? They are available by special order only, or limited to remaining stock which is listed under your breed.
Yes, they can be washed.
- Washing machine: Inside out in warm water, gentle cycle
- Dryer: Inside out, low heat recommended, or air dry
- Do not use cold water, as it will make the paint brittle.
- Do not iron directly on the design surface.
If you are interested in a custom designed shirt, please contact me. Items which are available for decorating are limited, but I would be happy to work with you.